The Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating officials will provide expert answers to the following questions:
- What do the efficiency terms of EER, IEER, COP and SCHE mean?
- How can we compare the efficiency data for traditional HVAC systems and VRF systems?
- What is the best way to determine how much energy an installed system uses?
- What energy-saving features do most VRF systems have that are not accounted for in the EER, IEER and COP criteria?
- Why should IEER be the primary efficiency measure for VRF systems?
Presenters: Paul L. Doppel, Director of Industry and Government Relations, Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating
Nick Conklin, P.E., LEED AP, Application Engineering Manager, Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating
Marc Zipfel, Director of Product Marketing, Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating